Childbirth is one of the best moments in a woman’s life, it is the peak where feelings of joy, anguish, anxiety and excitement are mixed.
You should always make sure it’s a beautiful experience, regardless of whether it is a cesarean delivery, natural or induced birth.
It is for this reason that the information you have about this process can raise your expectations about that event. Professional advise also plays an important role, since, depending on the treatment, trust and information provided during the months of gestation, they will have a substantial impact on what you can expect that long-awaited day.
The accompaniment of the people closest to the future mother in this beautiful stage, constitutes an emotional pillar, becoming very important in the development of childbirth, both for the mother and for the baby.
In addition to all the emotional care for the mother and the baby, it is important to prepare the body to give birth. It is very easy and simple, just spend 10 to 20 minutes to perform certain exercises, from the moment you found out about your pregnancy, and they will make the birth experience not traumatic, faster and with less pain.
Here are 5 exercises that will help you enjoy a good birth:
- Sit in a chair with your back in front: slightly bow your head in front and at the same time the person who accompanies you, be it your partner, mom, sister or friend, massage the mother\’s lower back from the bottom up, this will help relax the muscular part and minimize the tension of this area during contractions.
- Pressing your back to the wall: the mother leans her back against a wall and leaning on a person in front, performs a soft squat, which she must hold for several seconds, performing a deep breath, inhaling through the nose and exhaling through mouth.
- Hands on the wall: the mother puts her hands on the wall, at shoulder height with her legs slightly open, so that her partner or companion can perform a massage on the waist, from the bottom up.
- Crawling position: on a bed or mat, the mother is placed in four or crawling position and begins to perform a swing from right to left and from front to back, helping to improve the pain and the baby\’s descent.
- Sitting and relaxing: sitting in a chair, with the legs slightly open and with the hands resting on the knees, can provide a feeling of well-being and relief at the time of contractions, works perfectly in the clinic, in the waiting room , while the mother is seen.
Remember that breathing during the birth process should be slow and deep, it will do a great job of relaxation and help improve the oxygenation of the baby.
If you practice these exercises during the gestation stage, you will be prepared for the time of delivery and remember what are those exercises that will make the birth of your baby, the best experience.